Monday, August 31, 2009

Last minute reminder for the hard of remembering

You forgot didn't you? How could you? Well listen it's not too late to join in the monday global poetry zeitgeist experience.

The rules are like me.Simple.

1) At 7pm start writing whatever comes into your head, think as little as possible, try to relax and go with the flow.

2) STOP writing at 7.05 SHARP-I'll be watching!

3) No re-writing, what you see is what you get.Post it on your blog and let me know by posting a comment on mine.I will then post links to all the poeple who have participated.

4)This is a new rule so pay attention.If you like all or a little of what you have written work on it during the week and post it on your blog next Monday,again dropping a comment into me.
Best of luck to you all.We're not looking for winners or losers ,good or bad, just write and let's see what we get.If you come up with nothing or something you really hate pretend you were watching Emmerdale or Home and Away or whatever is on at seven and forgot all about it.Relax, ENJOY!

12 comments:

NanU said...

i've been bad! i couldn't resist. i started early. but I did stick to 5 minutes. And now I really must turn my computer off and get away from the yawning cavern of work.

Heather said...

I'll stick to the rules but want to post a little extra bit which wouldn't leave me alone during the week. I can't use it for your challenge as it took more than 5 minutes and I wrote it a few days ago. Back soon.

Niamh B said...

I jumped the blocks as well! Too undisciplined by far

The Weaver of Grass said...

Poem posted at 19.03 - our first date!

Titus said...

Done it, stuck to rules, think mine's slanderous!

Batteson.Ind said...

I also started early... but it didn't take more than five mins. Really like the idea of this, I find it easier to do stuff if someone tells me to.. something about my complete lack of self discipline, drive and ambition..
:-)

Domestic Oub said...

Gave it a go...

http://domesticoubliette.blogspot.com/2009/08/tfe-monday-experiment.html

hmmm...

Emerging Writer said...

Got in late. Read this late. Posted. Late.
http://emergingwriter.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Just posted my little contribution and hopefully avoided the 7pm traffic jam - I'm rather late, it's 7.50.

BT said...

Pity I didn't read this yesterday then I wouldn't have been so late. Still, I've done it now.

Sandra Leigh said...

After posting a full week early, I forgoy all about the challenge tonight - so I tried to sneak in under the wire. Knowing me as I do, I predict that I will be late again. I'm always late.

Totalfeckineejit said...

Thanks Sandra a great lttle Haiku(The only one)Well done and thanks for joining in.