Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PLAN B


If ,when ye have moved Heaven and earth, murdered, pillaged and plundered, begged and tried to steal this garage DVD without success, then-and only then- you can do this task instead.

Go to this site

http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/poetry/outloud/plath.shtml listen to the poem first (headphones if possible) and then read it.If suitably inspired write your own.If not, copy the poem then cut all the words into individual pieces ,scramble them up and then put them back together in a new and unique way. (Thanks to fellow blogger and Bus poet, Swiss ,for that idea)You may have a finished poem or you may be able to make a poem of your re-formed jigsaw.


For newcomers and latecomers, the original Poetry Bus plan is in the previous post, this is plan B.


YABBADABBADOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

16 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...

Okay, I haven't visited the alternative site, but it looks like "Plath"...oh, this is going to be delicious! Thanks, TFE.

Dr. Jeanne Iris said...

Sylvia Plath
You are an angel
I rest my anxious head
in thanks for this
Plan B
TFE

Heather said...

I haven't checked out the alternative for the next task but it sounds intriguing. As none of the 'film buffs' in my family have a copy of Garage, and we no longer have a video rental shop here, I may have to go for plan B. And there was I thinking I could get away with doing nothing this time!!

Rachel Fox said...

Oh no...more Sylvia! I think I may have to take an oblique approach here.

x

KING OF THE CAMELS said...

THATS HOW DAVID WROTE SONGS HE SAID BUT I DONT BELEVE HIM !

Totalfeckineejit said...

Willow,glad you like, tasty eh?

Argent said...

I like the Plan B but I'll only go for it after I've had a crack at getting my grubbirs on yon Garade vid.

Totalfeckineejit said...

We're all Angels with dirty faces, Jeanne.Plan B?You're welcome!

Totalfeckineejit said...

You don't get away tat easy Heather, but no video shop? AAAARRGGHHH!!

Totalfeckineejit said...

Yes ,Rachel, take the Plath less travelled!

Totalfeckineejit said...

Camel King, you know David Hasselhoff?? Wow! Does he still have that Datsun Sunny?

Totalfeckineejit said...

You can do it Argent! I know you can, you can conquer the Amazon!

Sandra Leigh said...

TFE, is the bus still leaving on the 19th, even if we choose Plan B?

Totalfeckineejit said...

Yes Sandra The Plath xpress and the garage charabang should be posted o the 19th. And to further complicate things I've done a quick task for this monday 12th. I am the god of hellfire and I bring you tasks , I want you to burn !!

Karen said...

Oh, TFE - I get so excited, I can't wait to post! Do you mind? I'm ready to go, but who the heck knew where this bus was going to take me?

Karen said...

Okay - here's an idea - well, a justification...my friends see my post and reference to the bus and visit you to check it out and, voila! More participants. Okay. Lame.