Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HEAR YE ,HEAR YE ,HEAR YE.


HERE'S A PICTURE OF ME IN MY CAR (I'M SLIGHTLY OBSCURED)
Okay the tinsel is down, the last of the Baileys has been licked from da bottle and the family tin of Roses is down to a few spat-out ones put back in de wrappers- lovely. It's time now not to celebrate the New Year but to get into it.I have one last remaining iron in last years fire (West 47) but apart from that diddly squat, so I've got to stop mopin around ,lick de auld wounds, get back up into da saddle and get WRITIN.I don't actually write on horseback thats just a metaphor folks. I've also got to get my thousands of poteegraphs back. St Brendan has turned into the divil himself and is not returning my calls ,let alone coming over to fix da yoke, so tomorrow I must try and find someone else, recommended by someone else, or I'll get anotherfeckineejit like me who will turn up in a baseball cap with a can opener and a roll of cellotape. LOOK OUT WORLD DAEEJIT IS BACK IN TOWN, YEE-HAW!!!

4 comments:

Dr. Jeanne Iris said...

Like dog chasing dog
I post on this blog
but I'm in a fog
I need photog (raphy)
to not bog
this blog
le nog!

~ Siobhan an Hun

Totalfeckineejit said...

Have ye,
been drinking bubble tea,
again,
Jeanne? :)

Dr. Jeanne Iris said...

Bubble tea?
Me?
If you remove the 'raphy'
you will see
I have written with perfect
geometry!

Totalfeckineejit said...

There may be
a degree
of geometry,
perhaps slip-slidin symmetry,
but it still seems to me
you've been at the bubble tea ;)