Sunday, February 22, 2009

LANGUAGE IS THE POET'S NEMESIS - ABONFIRE OF OUR VANITIES


Words, they are the enemy, never trust them to say what you mean. At best they are limited approximations.Always trying to catch you out ,trip you up. The world is Pamplona thewords are the bullls and we are the twats trying to show how brave we are.26 lousy letters in the alphabet-hardly a cornucopia, sure great things have been done with them ,but this is against the odds ,fighting the enemy, containing,constraining, merely hinting at waht you feel ,what you want to say.There is only one solution, one absolut,one truth, one way ahead ,forget words ,paper ,books ,keyboards, computer screens- the future, the truth ,is telepathy .Telepathic Poetry my friends you read it here first.Can you tell what I'm thinking , can you feel it burn , the intensity , the rage , the anger ?A picture can only paint a thousand words , telepathy is beyond words, as infinite as the cosmos. Embrace it or (creatively) die.

12 comments:

Dr. Jeanne Iris said...

It's Mardi Gras time....Throw me somethin' Mistah!

Liz said...

Over and out, TFE...hear it loud and clear - no need for 'readings' just a shake of head...yay!

(once went to Pamplona but missed the bulls, thankfully, we slept under a tree and were awoken by gardeners hosing park down...whacky races, yes ; ))

Group 8 said...

OK...you got a touch of writers' block, maybe?

Totalfeckineejit said...

Hey Jeanne Do they have mardi gradi in connecticutti? Should be great fun!Here catch, a clutch release bearing from a '93 massey ferguson.Much treasured in these here parts. :)

Hi Liz, your life is so exotic- living in a cave and sleeping under trees !(was drink involved? Oh, I hope so!) I'm tres jealous :)

Totalfeckineejit said...

Hello WRW I sure git a touch O sumptin, I tinks it may be terminal. :)

Dr. Jeanne Iris said...

Clunk! um thanks, TFE....and here's a nice stack of buckwheat pancakes dripping in New England's finest maple syrup with a pint of Guinness Bubble Tea to wash them down... just in time for Shrove Tuesday!

Dr. Jeanne Iris said...

Hey TFE! What happened to my photo on your 'followers' list? Did I break something with my new pic?

Totalfeckineejit said...

Hey Jeanne I noticed the pic too -don't know what has happened there?But thanks fer the pancakes ,yip Lent tommmorrow , gonna lose weight and control d'auld alco-intake I tinks.

Dave King said...

Nope, I'm throwing in the towel. Too few words and too many meanings!

Totalfeckineejit said...

Thanks for trying Dave and I have to admit I sometimes struggle to know what the feck I'm talking about too! Writing helps me understand me- a bit.

Dominic Rivron said...

This is a telepathic blog-comment:

[concentrate!]

:)

Totalfeckineejit said...

That's cool Dominic ,i like the cut of yer jib! And yes I'm getting something , it's coming through the ether, it's getting clearer , I can just make it out, it's, it's ... ET phone home?