The latest craze to sweep blogland is ten factos about yourself one of which is a lie and the rest of the universe has to guess the falsehood. I've enjoyed this with a few others so will have a go myself...
1) I have a four inch scar on my left arm
2) I never drink Carling Black label
3) I was athletics sports person of the year at school, house Rugby captain and on the school rugby team, had trials for the county at soccer did well over 2,000 keepy-ups for 45 mins and was offered a trial at Luton Town FC by their goalkeepers dad.
4) I drove from near London to Blackpool via Manchester, just to say hello to Miss EEjit, (before we were married) and at 2am played football on a moonlit Blackpool beach for 10 mins and drove home and went straight to work.
5) I ran naked across a Corfu beach
6) I have been attacked by skinheads, assaulted with a half-brick to the head , dazed by an uncooked 3lb ham and nearly branded by a domestic iron.
7) My accent is truly awful. A weird mix of London /Tipp/Offaly /Dublin /Manchester
8) I applied to be a gravedigger and failed to get an interview.
9) I nearly died in a motorbike accident
10) My real age is 48