Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas tout le monde

Wishing you all a very happy christmas comrades , and all best wishes for 2009! I've only been blogging a couple of weeks and have to say I've been given the warmest of welcomes so many thanks to Nuala ,Liz , Barbara, Dave, Dominic, Anna, Pete, Kate and anyone and everyone who has dropped by, mucho appreciated. we are all going to soar like eagles next year and our dreams will come true , I can feel it in me water,or maybe that's the Guinnesss ,anyway here's to us and ours God bless us everyone, Slainte.

5 comments:

Group 8 said...

Sláinte mhaith, Peadar. Hope the Christmas is going well for you. Happy blogging in 2009!

Liz said...

TFE, it's great to see you take the blogging world by storm - your posts give just-the-right-amount to ponder over...a pleasure to have you about the place! Here's to 2009 and all the great blogging and what-have-yous ahead! ; )

Totalfeckineejit said...

Liz,I'm quite amazed, that might just about be the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me-thank you.

Lulu LaBonne said...

and I hoe you've had a good xmas Mr T.
BTW I loved the photo below

Totalfeckineejit said...

Tanx Lulu,(great name bi da way) glad you liked the poteegraf and yes, Iam indded having splendiferous yuletide manifestations of joy and gargle,mistleto meanderings with flaming pud and various veracious vespertinal vortiginous voyages.A plus tard....